Frequently asked questions
- Monday – Thursday: 5am – 7pm
- Friday: 5am – 2pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 7am – 12pm
Your guests are always welcome! Guests may use the Club only when accompanied by a member and must register at the Front Desk each time they visit. A guest fee/day pass will be charged each time a guest uses the Club. No individual may use the Club as a guest more than twice a month. The Club reserves the right to limit the number of guests a member may bring to use the Club. Club members are responsible for the appropriateness of attire and the conduct of their guests. The Club reserves the right to change guest fees at any time.
Proper attire is required for anyone using the Club. Appropriate footwear is required in all public and recreational areas. Closed-toe shoes are required in the fitness areas. Shirts must be worn in all areas of the Club with the exception of the locker rooms.
A member is financially responsible for any damage, whether related to Club property or personal injury, caused by the member or the member’s guest.
The Club is not responsible for lost items. Please contact the Front Desk for lost and found items. Articles are kept for a period of 30 days. Articles that are not claimed after 30 days are donated to a local charity.
Children 16 years of age and older may use the facility and attend group exercise classes with parental accompaniment.
Ages 18 and older:
Full access to the facility unaccompanied by an adult.
Personal fitness trainers are available to design and monitor an individual training program that meets your specific needs and interests. They have extensive experience across a broad range of fitness interests, and many offer specialty work including peak performance, weight management, general conditioning, and post physical therapy. The Club prohibits members and guests from receiving exercise instruction from non-Traverse trainers while at the Club. For more information about hiring a personal fitness trainer, please contact the Club’s Front Desk.
In addition to our one-on-one Personal Fitness Training program, the Club also offers semi-private Personal Fitness Training opportunities to those who prefer to work out with one or more other members. For more information about our group Personal Fitness Training, please contact the Club Front Desk.
ACCOUNT & MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- Class bookings can be made through the Traverse Members app. Please ensure you always check-in upon arrival at the Club, as this will confirm your booking for the class.
- Bookings open 7days in advance at 12:01am for Traverse Members and Package holders.
- Expedition Members can book 14 days in advance at 12:01am.
- We encourage you to arrive at your class 5 minutes before the start to get set up and warm up.
- If you do not arrive at the studio before the class start time, your place may be given away to those on the waiting list.
- When a class is full, you will be able to book onto a waiting list.
- Spaces in class will be given out to waiting list members in order of place on the list.
- If you fail to show for three bookings within a calendar month, your booking
- We ask that all members wipe down their equipment in class before and after use, in-line with our updated cleaning protocols.
- You may cancel your spot in class up to 12 hours before class begins. If you cancel your spot within 12 hours of class, you will be charged a $10 late cancel fee. No-shows will result in a $30 charge.
- If you put yourself on the waitlist for a class, the expectation is that you are available to take class. Please ensure you have notifications turned on so that you are notified when a spot opens.
- Should your plans change and you are no longer able to take class, please remove yourself from the waitlist so your spot can be given to the next student.
- Managing your schedule and canceling in advance when you can no longer take class helps us to ensure that all members are able to take as many classes as possible.
Complimentary coffee is offered until 12pm each day. Tea is available during all Club operating hours.
Use of all recovery equipment is included in your membership, package or Day Pass. Enjoy equipment from Normatec, Theragun, and Marc Pro, foam rollers, and lacrosse balls.
Designed to emulate your favorite coffee shop, the Traverse coworking space offers a free coffee bar, ample power stations, and flexible seating. Whether you are knocking out some post-workout emails or attending one of our many free events, this space exists to complement your social and professional life.
With the Traverse Expedition Series, you will apply your training and discover unknown potential through professionally curated adventures. We have two types of excursions; the Expedition Series and Local Series. The Expedition Series are multi-day/overnight trips to unique “off the beaten path” locations across Colorado and beyond. The Traverse Local Series will take you to some of our favorite, lesser-known, spots and have you home by dinner.
If you have any questions about your account or billing matters, please drop by the Club or phone us at 303-733-0303 during club operating hours. You can also send us an email at email@example.com.
We are a cashless and all electronic facility. You can access all of your itemized club billing statements and account information through our Club Automation software (https://traversefitness.clubautomation.com) Dues and club charges are run on the 1st of each month and will reflect the next month’s dues and past month’s payments and charges. Accounts not paid in full by the payment due date are past due and are assessed a late payment charge of 2.5% of the outstanding balance. The Club may suspend or terminate the membership of any member whose account is 60 days in arrears.
The Club shall, from time to time, determine the amount and the terms of payment of dues which are payable by the members. The obligation to pay dues is not dependent on the availability of all the Club’s facilities or the member’s frequency of use. Events, repairs, maintenance of some facilities, and/or other occurrences may make it necessary for the Club to restrict the use of one or more facilities or to close the Club temporarily. The Club will not reduce or suspend dues during the time when facilities are not available.
All members are given a house account and may charge purchases or services to the member’s account. Those charges are billed on the 1st of each month in conjunction with their membership dues.
- You must give Traverse Fitness, at minimum, 30 days’ notice when requesting to terminate your membership. You will be responsible for one more payment on the day of your next billing cycle. If you are billed on the first of every month and request to cancel on the 20th, you will have one more payment and can use the Club through the end of the following month. We suggest informing the Club as close to your bill date as possible when wanting to terminate your membership.
- If you want to pause your membership due to travel or injury, you must notify Traverse Fitness promptly. There will be a $15 freeze fee per month that your account is on hold. Please note that freezes cannot be backdated. If your billing date falls on the 1st of the month and you request your account to be frozen on the 20th of that month, you will be charged your monthly dues 10-11 days after your account is unfrozen. Traverse Fitness allows you to hold your membership one time in a 12-month period for a minimum of 30 days to a maximum of 60 days.
- In the event that you want to cancel your membership while you are on freeze, you will be responsible for one final payment of your monthly dues.
The Club requires 30 days prior written notice to resign a membership. At the time of resignation, the member must also pay any outstanding account balance. The voluntary resignation is not effective until the expiration of the 30-day notice period. After the effective date of the voluntary resignation, the member is not subject to further dues.
The Club reserves the right to suspend or terminate the membership privileges of any member for failure to comply with any rules or regulations adopted by the Club, or for any conduct the Club determines to be improper or in any way inimitable to the best interests of the Club. The Club may notify the member of such suspension or termination by writing via email or by mail. A suspended or terminated member remains liable for all dues incurred. Reinstatement of a terminated membership requires any balance due to be paid in full. Reinstatement of a member’s account is at the sole discretion of the Club’s General Manager.
The Club disclaims any liability for any unauthorized or inappropriate use of the exercise equipment, the result of which may be serious physical injury or other bodily harm. Our staff will be happy to instruct you in the proper use of the exercise equipment. Please ask for assistance.
50 minutes of high-intensity exercises to gain strength and build your engine.
Private and Small Group Training in elevations from Sea Level to 20,000 feet
Relieve Stress. Reduce Pain. Prevent Injury. Rebuild to do more.
A motivating workspace to work remotely or for creative collaboration.